- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 2
edit size of text for Related Products
12 years 8 months ago #141401
by probiz
edit size of text for Related Products was created by probiz
testsitepro.biz/tapware/product/4-lauren-bath-outlet-150mm
-- Joomla version -- : 3.x
I know this is an easy question. when I inspect element the text is H2 [too big for my liking] but the Hikashop Content module for Related Products says the header tag should be H3 [what I want]. I have looked thru the demo page and thru the forum and after a few hours of looking reckon I missing something. so can you put me out of my misery pls and explain how the size of this text is controlled. I also could not find anything in custom.css for front end.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.x
I know this is an easy question. when I inspect element the text is H2 [too big for my liking] but the Hikashop Content module for Related Products says the header tag should be H3 [what I want]. I have looked thru the demo page and thru the forum and after a few hours of looking reckon I missing something. so can you put me out of my misery pls and explain how the size of this text is controlled. I also could not find anything in custom.css for front end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago #141408
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic edit size of text for Related Products
Hi,
Using some CSS code like this will probably do the job :
Using some CSS code like this will probably do the job :
Code:
#hikashop_product_top_part h2 {
font-size: 10px;
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: probiz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141493
by probiz
Replied by probiz on topic edit size of text for Related Products
many thanx. actually this worked:
#hikashop_submodules h2 {
font-size: 22px;
}
but what you said explained what was reqd so very happy. great support as usual.
#hikashop_submodules h2 {
font-size: 22px;
}
but what you said explained what was reqd so very happy. great support as usual.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds