- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
How to change category?
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #141592
by arm
How to change category? was created by arm
HikaShop [1312231536]
-- Joomla version 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 26
Hello,
I have a few products listed under different category but now I want to change them. How do I put all those products and put them in a desired new category?
I tried adding Category by going into the product and clicking on Add button in categories but I get following message. I want to change from Lighting to Tech...
Thanks,
-- Joomla version 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 26
Hello,
I have a few products listed under different category but now I want to change them. How do I put all those products and put them in a desired new category?
I tried adding Category by going into the product and clicking on Add button in categories but I get following message. I want to change from Lighting to Tech...
Thanks,
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by arm.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141646
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic How to change category?
Hi there,
You can either go in each product page and add a new category to this product or use our mass action system.
This feature will allow you to add a category to your products in one click. TO do so, go in System>Mass Actions, create a new one, select product, no filter if you want to add a new category for all products and choose "update category" in action.
I hope this helped!
You can either go in each product page and add a new category to this product or use our mass action system.
This feature will allow you to add a category to your products in one click. TO do so, go in System>Mass Actions, create a new one, select product, no filter if you want to add a new category for all products and choose "update category" in action.
I hope this helped!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds