- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 0
Product page display description
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #141615
by petersch
Product page display description was created by petersch
Hey guys,
how can I make the product description visible straight away. Right now the user has to click on the button to see the description.
I think something should be changed here:
<a href="javascript:void(0);" onclick="displayTab('hikashop_show_tabular_description');">Description</a>
how can I make the product description visible straight away. Right now the user has to click on the button to see the description.
I think something should be changed here:
<a href="javascript:void(0);" onclick="displayTab('hikashop_show_tabular_description');">Description</a>
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by petersch.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago #141637
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product page display description
Hi,
The solutions will be to :
1. Change the type of layout of your product page through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display".
Or
2. Directly edit the "show_tabular" file of the "product" view of your front-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views".
The solutions will be to :
1. Change the type of layout of your product page through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display".
Or
2. Directly edit the "show_tabular" file of the "product" view of your front-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds