- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 1
why are these hikashop modules in joomla?
12 years 8 months ago #141743
by mdraeger
why are these hikashop modules in joomla? was created by mdraeger
Hi, I have a bunch of disable modules in Joomla. So thought I could delete the disable ones.
One I did that, I lost the association with my left menu and products. Now I select a product, it shows "default tax category". No clue why this would happen.
Questions.
How do I reconnect the products to the menu?
Thanks,
Martin
One I did that, I lost the association with my left menu and products. Now I select a product, it shows "default tax category". No clue why this would happen.
Questions.
How do I reconnect the products to the menu?
Thanks,
Martin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141757
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic why are these hikashop modules in joomla?
Hi,
When you have a category listing menu, which displays the categories, HikaShop automatically creates a disabled assoaciated products listing module that it will display below the menu so that you can see the products. If you delete it, then it's normal that the products do not display.
You need to edit the menu item via the menu Display>content menus and there should be a message telling you that HikaShop didn't find any associated module for it with a link to recreate one automatically.
When you have a category listing menu, which displays the categories, HikaShop automatically creates a disabled assoaciated products listing module that it will display below the menu so that you can see the products. If you delete it, then it's normal that the products do not display.
You need to edit the menu item via the menu Display>content menus and there should be a message telling you that HikaShop didn't find any associated module for it with a link to recreate one automatically.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds