- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 1
How to display a left nav menu
12 years 8 months ago #141858
by mdraeger
How to display a left nav menu was created by mdraeger
Hi,
I deleted ALL modules and started from scratch following your tutorials. Still I am unable to create a menu that looks like your menu in the live demo. In fact, I get no menu at all.
Can you send me clear instructions on how to "create a menu" like the one you have please? The tutorial does not make this clear at all unfortunately.
I have removed the third-party hikashop menu because of the poor url created. Not SEF.
So I am hoping to finally get this menu - url thing resolved.
Really appreciate your help to date, just need some more clarity on the menus. This has always been the issue.
Thanks,
martin
I deleted ALL modules and started from scratch following your tutorials. Still I am unable to create a menu that looks like your menu in the live demo. In fact, I get no menu at all.
Can you send me clear instructions on how to "create a menu" like the one you have please? The tutorial does not make this clear at all unfortunately.
I have removed the third-party hikashop menu because of the poor url created. Not SEF.
So I am hoping to finally get this menu - url thing resolved.
Really appreciate your help to date, just need some more clarity on the menus. This has always been the issue.
Thanks,
martin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141876
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to display a left nav menu
Hi,
You can simply duplicate the configuration of the menu in our demo website.
You can access to the demo backend, and see the configuration of the menus.
Regards,
You can simply duplicate the configuration of the menu in our demo website.
You can access to the demo backend, and see the configuration of the menus.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds