- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 1
Products missing
12 years 8 months ago #141885
by mdraeger
Products missing was created by mdraeger
Okay, I am almost there. Except, I lost my products.
So my left nav works fine, i see the products listing in the main area. When I select the product, nothing happens. Could you provide me with a suggestion on where to look? Or do I need to recreate the products module?
Thanks for your help, you have been really great!
Martin
So my left nav works fine, i see the products listing in the main area. When I select the product, nothing happens. Could you provide me with a suggestion on where to look? Or do I need to recreate the products module?
Thanks for your help, you have been really great!
Martin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141888
by mdraeger
Replied by mdraeger on topic Products missing
Also, when I do select a product in the category listing, it shows me completely unrelated products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141941
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Products missing
As far as I can see, this looks like you modified some of the code of the views and the products listing doesn't display each product information properly anymore.
Try renaming the folder template/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop to something else and it will remove all the customization that you might have done via the menu Display>Views and that should hopefully make it work....unless you modified the php files directly via FTP.
Try renaming the folder template/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop to something else and it will remove all the customization that you might have done via the menu Display>Views and that should hopefully make it work....unless you modified the php files directly via FTP.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141942
by mdraeger
Replied by mdraeger on topic Products missing
Hi Nicolas
I check via ftp and I do not see that folder at all. See attached.
Should I completely uninstall hikashop and reinstall? My concern is I have spent many hours creating the categories, uploading the content and graphics. Would this be preserved if I uninstalled and reinstalled? Could this be a solution?
Thanks,
Martin
I check via ftp and I do not see that folder at all. See attached.
Should I completely uninstall hikashop and reinstall? My concern is I have spent many hours creating the categories, uploading the content and graphics. Would this be preserved if I uninstalled and reinstalled? Could this be a solution?
Thanks,
Martin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141962
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Products missing
Then the issue is not a modification via the Display>views menu.
You can try reinstalling HikaShop. As long as you don't delete the tables in the database, it would remove your categories/products etc.
You can try reinstalling HikaShop. As long as you don't delete the tables in the database, it would remove your categories/products etc.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds