- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 1
Show unit price in cart
- bendegoose
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 8 months ago #141921
by bendegoose
Show unit price in cart was created by bendegoose
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
pharmacyshop.eu
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.17
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
Hi,
I would like to add unit price to product / cart.php.
I have already tried to copy-paste the relevant part of the checkout/showcart.php but it didn't work.
How can I do this?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.17
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
Hi,
I would like to add unit price to product / cart.php.
I have already tried to copy-paste the relevant part of the checkout/showcart.php but it didn't work.
How can I do this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141997
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Show unit price in cart
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bendegoose
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #142022
by bendegoose
Replied by bendegoose on topic Show unit price in cart
Hi,
I am not sure if you gave me the proper link. Or I do not get the relation betwen my problem and the content behind the link.
Just to be clear, I would like to add a 'unit_price' column into the table of ordered products in Cart Module ( products/cart.php ).
Thanks.
I am not sure if you gave me the proper link. Or I do not get the relation betwen my problem and the content behind the link.
Just to be clear, I would like to add a 'unit_price' column into the table of ordered products in Cart Module ( products/cart.php ).
Thanks.
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by bendegoose.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #142036
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Show unit price in cart
Ah indeed, I didn't give the correct link. I mixed your message with someone else's.
You would have to edit the file "cart" of the view "product" and add such code:
You would have to edit the file "cart" of the view "product" and add such code:
Code:
<?php echo $this->currencyHelper->format($row->prices[0]->unit_price->price_value_with_tax,$row->prices[0]->unit_price->price_currency_id); ?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bendegoose
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 7 months ago #142206
by bendegoose
Replied by bendegoose on topic Show unit price in cart
Thanks!
Works almost perfectly. My only problem is that this solution does not consider if I set net or gross prices for the webshop to show.
Works almost perfectly. My only problem is that this solution does not consider if I set net or gross prices for the webshop to show.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142220
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Show unit price in cart
That code was for net prices.
For gross prices it's the same with the text "_with_tax" removed.
For gross prices it's the same with the text "_with_tax" removed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds