- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
IE 10 problem for multiple images
12 years 8 months ago #142087
by debodle
IE 10 problem for multiple images was created by debodle
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
dcwebserv.com/staging/eq-redo/index.php/...roduct/4-adult-towel
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.17
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Internet Explorer 10.0.9200
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Thumbnail images on main product page are not showing correctly when using Internet Explorer 10.
I've attached screenshots of the page using IE 10 and also Firefox. The thumbnails work fine in Google Chrome also.
Can you help with this?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.17
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Internet Explorer 10.0.9200
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Thumbnail images on main product page are not showing correctly when using Internet Explorer 10.
I've attached screenshots of the page using IE 10 and also Firefox. The thumbnails work fine in Google Chrome also.
Can you help with this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142210
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic IE 10 problem for multiple images
Hi,
I am sorry but I tried using IE11, IE10 and IE9, I can't reproduce your problem.
IE11 include a feature which allowed to use the previous version of Internet Explorer, it includes the previous engines so I don't really understand why I can't reproduce your problem.
Regards,
I am sorry but I tried using IE11, IE10 and IE9, I can't reproduce your problem.
IE11 include a feature which allowed to use the previous version of Internet Explorer, it includes the previous engines so I don't really understand why I can't reproduce your problem.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142211
by debodle
Replied by debodle on topic IE 10 problem for multiple images
Thanks for the prompt response! You can see from my screenshots that I wasn't imagining it, however later on in the morning it disappeared! I was playing around with a log of things, so I'm not even sure what fixed it.
So far I'm really happy with this software and can tell you it's tons better than Virtuemart...which is what I was trying to tackle before.
So far I'm really happy with this software and can tell you it's tons better than Virtuemart...which is what I was trying to tackle before.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142212
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic IE 10 problem for multiple images
Hi,
Yes, I know that you didn't imagine it. I was just confused to not be able to reproduce it using the "same" version.
Thanks
Regards,
Yes, I know that you didn't imagine it. I was just confused to not be able to reproduce it using the "same" version.
Thanks
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds