- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 1
Remove Add to Cart Button
12 years 8 months ago #142172
by mdraeger
Remove Add to Cart Button was created by mdraeger
Hi,
I followed a related support question but even after turning off all menu and content modules, I still see the add cart button - see naturalsports.cloudaccess.net/natural-sp...y/189-clearance.html .
Any other suggestions?
Thanks,
martin
I followed a related support question but even after turning off all menu and content modules, I still see the add cart button - see naturalsports.cloudaccess.net/natural-sp...y/189-clearance.html .
Any other suggestions?
Thanks,
martin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #142178
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Remove Add to Cart Button
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #142181
by mdraeger
Replied by mdraeger on topic Remove Add to Cart Button
Looks like it was a refresh issue....
Thank you for confirming!
Thank you for confirming!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds