Descriptions on products list page
12 years 7 months ago #142392
by DuFFi_SK
Descriptions on products list page was created by DuFFi_SK
Hi,
I am using HikaShop in catalog mode and I disabled the product detail pages.
I would like to use only product lists, and I have some questions:
- is it possible to add product descriptions to the product list page? (each product has one or two sentences description)
- is it possible to have "click and enlarge" pictures on the product list page?
- I would like to disable the "on mouse over" effect on the small pictures. Instead of it, I would like to have all pictures in real colors without moving mouse over them.
The testing page is: www.cukrarenkramare.sk/index.php/zakusky-v-predajni
Thank you very much in advance.
I am using HikaShop in catalog mode and I disabled the product detail pages.
I would like to use only product lists, and I have some questions:
- is it possible to add product descriptions to the product list page? (each product has one or two sentences description)
- is it possible to have "click and enlarge" pictures on the product list page?
- I would like to disable the "on mouse over" effect on the small pictures. Instead of it, I would like to have all pictures in real colors without moving mouse over them.
The testing page is: www.cukrarenkramare.sk/index.php/zakusky-v-predajni
Thank you very much in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #142420
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Descriptions on products list page
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142847
by DuFFi_SK
Replied by DuFFi_SK on topic Descriptions on products list page
Hi Mohamed,
1. I did the code customization according to example you mentioned....it's working now.
2. I have still problem with enlarging the pictures. How can I do that from the products listing?
3. I switched the layout from DIV to table, so it's ok now.
New questions:
4. Is it possible to turn off the heading of the table? (picture, name, description, price)
5. Is it possible to change the style of the product name in table?
The page is still the same: www.cukrarenkramare.sk/index.php/zakusky-v-predajni
Thank you very much.
1. I did the code customization according to example you mentioned....it's working now.
2. I have still problem with enlarging the pictures. How can I do that from the products listing?
3. I switched the layout from DIV to table, so it's ok now.
New questions:
4. Is it possible to turn off the heading of the table? (picture, name, description, price)
5. Is it possible to change the style of the product name in table?
The page is still the same: www.cukrarenkramare.sk/index.php/zakusky-v-predajni
Thank you very much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142981
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Descriptions on products list page
Hi,
2. You can do something like that:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/49351-sh...-on-mouse-hover.html
Note that if you're using the table listing, you will have to do that modification in the file "listing_table" and not "listing_img_title".
4. 5. You can do that with custom CSS:
www.hikashop.com/support/153-customize-the-display.html
For example, for the table header, you can remove it like that:
.hikashop_products_table thead{ display: none; }
2. You can do something like that:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/49351-sh...-on-mouse-hover.html
Note that if you're using the table listing, you will have to do that modification in the file "listing_table" and not "listing_img_title".
4. 5. You can do that with custom CSS:
www.hikashop.com/support/153-customize-the-display.html
For example, for the table header, you can remove it like that:
.hikashop_products_table thead{ display: none; }
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds