- Posts: 98
- Thank you received: 2
Thumbnail resize depending on the device
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #142535
by Shulha
Thumbnail resize depending on the device was created by Shulha
Hello there. I'm trying to make my design as responsive as possible. Thus accounted with quite a problem.
Fore the desktop resolution (which 70% of the audience use), I use smth like 300px*300px thumbnails in the category. And it looks alright.
Surely, when it comes to resize a window or browse it thru a tablet. it bocomes really ugly, since the thumbnails remain in 300x300 size and its really a problem.
I guess it can be solved by some JS or PHP code which will, thru the backend, resize the thumbnails depending on the device user browse with.
The problem is I don't know what to code.
Maybe you may find it reational to release a feature like that in some future patch or tell me a way I can do it myself.
Regards.
Fore the desktop resolution (which 70% of the audience use), I use smth like 300px*300px thumbnails in the category. And it looks alright.
Surely, when it comes to resize a window or browse it thru a tablet. it bocomes really ugly, since the thumbnails remain in 300x300 size and its really a problem.
I guess it can be solved by some JS or PHP code which will, thru the backend, resize the thumbnails depending on the device user browse with.
The problem is I don't know what to code.
Maybe you may find it reational to release a feature like that in some future patch or tell me a way I can do it myself.
Regards.
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by Shulha.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #142624
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Thumbnail resize depending on the device
Hi,
Thanks for your feedback, but note that you should probably use some CSS code like media queries and resize your thumbnails regarding the size of the window.
Maybe you may find it reational to release a feature like that in some future patch or tell me a way I can do it myself.
Thanks for your feedback, but note that you should probably use some CSS code like media queries and resize your thumbnails regarding the size of the window.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shulha
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142786
by Shulha
Woops.
I forgot bout the media queries.
Thank you so much.
Replied by Shulha on topic Thumbnail resize depending on the device
Mohamed Thelji wrote: Hi,
Maybe you may find it reational to release a feature like that in some future patch or tell me a way I can do it myself.
Thanks for your feedback, but note that you should probably use some CSS code like media queries and resize your thumbnails regarding the size of the window.
Woops.
I forgot bout the media queries.
Thank you so much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142901
by ibs9385
Replied by ibs9385 on topic Thumbnail resize depending on the device
This worked for me!
.hikashop_product_image_subdiv {width:100% !important;}
.hikashop_product_image_subdiv {width:100% !important;}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds