- Posts: 105
- Thank you received: 1
Costum additional field in product page
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #142548
by moneymr
Costum additional field in product page was created by moneymr
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
Hi. I have 2 question about product page view.
1. I add 2 additional fields in product page. I want to move second field after description position. It is possible.
2. This two additional fiels is the text field with tips and tricks, so this fields can be very big and full of text. When this two fields are very big this can break product page. I show it on second image.
How to fix it?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
Hi. I have 2 question about product page view.
1. I add 2 additional fields in product page. I want to move second field after description position. It is possible.
2. This two additional fiels is the text field with tips and tricks, so this fields can be very big and full of text. When this two fields are very big this can break product page. I show it on second image.
How to fix it?
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by moneymr.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142594
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Costum additional field in product page
Hi,
Anything is possible, but there is no option for that so you would have to modify the code to handle that.
It should be done in the file show_default via the menu Display>Views.
The modification would be quite important to make.
Anything is possible, but there is no option for that so you would have to modify the code to handle that.
It should be done in the file show_default via the menu Display>Views.
The modification would be quite important to make.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142645
by moneymr
Replied by moneymr on topic Costum additional field in product page
Hi.
Maybe you can help me to solve second question?
I think this can be solved by CSS... But I'm no so good in CSS to solve it by myself
Maybe you can help me to solve second question?
I think this can be solved by CSS... But I'm no so good in CSS to solve it by myself
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142659
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Costum additional field in product page
hi,
You shoud take a look at our doc: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ize-the-display.html
You can either go to the view (Display>Views>Show) and look for the right block. Then just add some css.
Or find the css class and add something like:
to limit the block width.
You shoud take a look at our doc: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ize-the-display.html
You can either go to the view (Display>Views>Show) and look for the right block. Then just add some css.
Or find the css class and add something like:
Code:
.class{
width-max: 400px;
}
to limit the block width.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #142670
by moneymr
Replied by moneymr on topic Costum additional field in product page
Thank a lot.
max-width helped me
max-width helped me
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by moneymr.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds