- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 1
Product Desciption disappears under right column
12 years 7 months ago #142714
by mdraeger
Product Desciption disappears under right column was created by mdraeger
Hello,
When on the product page, the description runs underneath my right column. How do I resolve this?
Alternatively, I've tried to turn off the description via modules but they don't turn off.
Where else do I do this?
Thanks,
Great support YTD!
Martin
When on the product page, the description runs underneath my right column. How do I resolve this?
Alternatively, I've tried to turn off the description via modules but they don't turn off.
Where else do I do this?
Thanks,
Great support YTD!
Martin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142727
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Product Desciption disappears under right column
Hi martin,
A screenshot of the problem as well as a link to the page could be a big plus if you want us to help you.
You should check the css of the block containing the description and see if you can change something in there to force the width (like width-max)
A screenshot of the problem as well as a link to the page could be a big plus if you want us to help you.
You should check the css of the block containing the description and see if you can change something in there to force the width (like width-max)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142742
by mdraeger
Replied by mdraeger on topic Product Desciption disappears under right column
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142746
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product Desciption disappears under right column
That's because you edited the file "show_tabular and changed the line:
to:
while 500px is too big and goes below the right column. You should reduce that to 470px.
Code:
<div id="hikashop_product_left_part" class="hikashop_product_left_part">
to:
Code:
<div id="hikashop_product_left_part" class="hikashop_product_left_part" style="width: 500px; ">
while 500px is too big and goes below the right column. You should reduce that to 470px.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143232
by mdraeger
Replied by mdraeger on topic Product Desciption disappears under right column
that worked, thank you. I thought that when I uninstalled and reinstalled Hikashop, it would reset everything.
thanks,
Martin
thanks,
Martin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143364
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product Desciption disappears under right column
If you do your changes via the menu Display>Views, you don't loose them, like your product data, or settings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mdraeger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds