- Posts: 105
- Thank you received: 2
Menu-bar not working when using related product
12 years 7 months ago #142743
by rfonta
Menu-bar not working when using related product was created by rfonta
-- HikaShop version -- :Business 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : x2.5.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello,
I have a module "Menu-bar" which is displayed fine when I go into product detail pages (through a first product list page).
But when I have a "related product" in my product detail page and I click on it and go to the product detail page of this "related product" I no longer have my "menu-bar" displayed (and actually neither my mini-cart above my menu bar).
Any idea how to solve that?
-- Joomla version -- : x2.5.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello,
I have a module "Menu-bar" which is displayed fine when I go into product detail pages (through a first product list page).
But when I have a "related product" in my product detail page and I click on it and go to the product detail page of this "related product" I no longer have my "menu-bar" displayed (and actually neither my mini-cart above my menu bar).
Any idea how to solve that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142748
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Menu-bar not working when using related product
Hi,
Can you provide a link to these pages so that we can see the issue please ?
Can you provide a link to these pages so that we can see the issue please ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142764
by rfonta
Replied by rfonta on topic Menu-bar not working when using related product
Hello,
I am working off line so far, on my local machine. If you need to see it, I will go back to you when I have uploaded my site to a server. I can wait, it is not an urgent issue now.
I am working off line so far, on my local machine. If you need to see it, I will go back to you when I have uploaded my site to a server. I can wait, it is not an urgent issue now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #142815
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Menu-bar not working when using related product
Ok, But note that the problem is probably coming from how you configured the "menu" option of your related product module,you should set a menu where your "menu-bar" module can show (it will depend of how you configured the "module assignment" option of your module).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds