- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 1
Category display, but also showing products
12 years 7 months ago #142757
by mdraeger
Category display, but also showing products was created by mdraeger
Hi,
With your support, the site is finally coming together and I am excited about the prospect of building more sites using hikashop. That said, I have a couple of more roadblocks.
The first is, my category landing page displays my categories perfectly - BUT it is also showing all my products below as well. I tried to turn off the appropriate module but with no luck. Could you provide some direction?
Thanks
Martin
With your support, the site is finally coming together and I am excited about the prospect of building more sites using hikashop. That said, I have a couple of more roadblocks.
The first is, my category landing page displays my categories perfectly - BUT it is also showing all my products below as well. I tried to turn off the appropriate module but with no luck. Could you provide some direction?
Thanks
Martin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #142804
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Category display, but also showing products
Hi,
You should :
- Remove the associated module of the "associated modules" option of your category listing content menu configuration page ("Hikashop->Display->Content menus")
- Delete the associated module through "Hikashop->Display->Content modules"
You should :
- Remove the associated module of the "associated modules" option of your category listing content menu configuration page ("Hikashop->Display->Content menus")
- Delete the associated module through "Hikashop->Display->Content modules"
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143230
by mdraeger
Replied by mdraeger on topic Category display, but also showing products
I can certainly do that but I am concerned that if I do, I will mess up other parts of my site. Can you confirm which module I should do this to? I saw 530 however when I test it by changing the type to list, it also impacts my reel view from the left menu as well. If I delete 530, will it also delete my view from the left nav?
Thanks,
Martin
Thanks,
Martin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143365
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Category display, but also showing products
Please provide a link to the page you're talking about and we'll be able to answer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143569
by mdraeger
Replied by mdraeger on topic Category display, but also showing products
See
naturalsports.cloudaccess.net/natural-sp...ing-departments.html
All I want is the primary categories in the div. From there, people can either navigate with the left nav, or select one of the category icons and move to that category.
Thanks!
Martin
All I want is the primary categories in the div. From there, people can either navigate with the left nav, or select one of the category icons and move to that category.
Thanks!
Martin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #143633
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Category display, but also showing products
Hi Martin,
I just checked your website and as you said, the module that you'll have to delete will be the module which have the ID number 530 through "Hikashop->Display->Content modules".
Also, deleting this Hikashop module won't affect your left "departments" menu.
I just checked your website and as you said, the module that you'll have to delete will be the module which have the ID number 530 through "Hikashop->Display->Content modules".
Also, deleting this Hikashop module won't affect your left "departments" menu.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143687
by mdraeger
Replied by mdraeger on topic Category display, but also showing products
I did what you said, deleted 530 and ALL my products disappeared. What do I need to do to bring everything back?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143691
by mdraeger
Replied by mdraeger on topic Category display, but also showing products
Disregard as I figured out how to re-associate an existing module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds