- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 1
Images rename automatically
12 years 7 months ago #142777
by mdraeger
Images rename automatically was created by mdraeger
Issue: my product picutures keep disappearing into thin air.
What I discovered. I noticed the following via filezilla.
.../media/com_hikashop/upload is being renamed to /media/com_hikashop/js/upload !!!
Can someone tell me for what reason this is occurring and a solution? I am not a coder and did not program renaming of directories.
Martin
What I discovered. I noticed the following via filezilla.
.../media/com_hikashop/upload is being renamed to /media/com_hikashop/js/upload !!!
Can someone tell me for what reason this is occurring and a solution? I am not a coder and did not program renaming of directories.
Martin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #142809
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Images rename automatically
Hi,
1. Do you have the last HIkashop version ? if not you should install it and test it again.
2. When you upload your images can you directly search it through the .../media/com_hikashop/upload file ?
1. Do you have the last HIkashop version ? if not you should install it and test it again.
2. When you upload your images can you directly search it through the .../media/com_hikashop/upload file ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143735
by mdraeger
Replied by mdraeger on topic Images rename automatically
I do have the latest.
I ended up having to re-upload all the images from the date I uninstalled and reinstalled Hikashop. It would seem that uninstalling does have an impact. Although, I have not fully tested this theory, I can only surmise given all the relational issues I have been having since that time. All good now, on the right track.
Wanted to also say thank you for your support everyone. Really. As a newbie to Hikashop, you have been patient and helpful.
Martin
I ended up having to re-upload all the images from the date I uninstalled and reinstalled Hikashop. It would seem that uninstalling does have an impact. Although, I have not fully tested this theory, I can only surmise given all the relational issues I have been having since that time. All good now, on the right track.
Wanted to also say thank you for your support everyone. Really. As a newbie to Hikashop, you have been patient and helpful.
Martin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #143809
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Images rename automatically
Thanks for your feedback
.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds