- Posts: 103
- Thank you received: 1
product page the brand link cann't be with product
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.17
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
In product page the brand link cann't be displayed with products belongs to this brand,it is now only the brand introduction.
How to fix it?Thank you very much.
Jacky
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm not able to access your website.
The brand link will display all the products of the brand provided that the "portable-ph" menu item is a hikashop category listing menu item and that you have that menu item configured properly.
I would thus need a screenshot of the hikashop options of that menu item to be able to say more on that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Sorry I can not understand what screenshot you need? portable-ph menu in main menu?
Now what I can say is for example in product page the brand link is :http://www.open17.com/ph/portable-ph/category/30-jenco ,only display brand introduction.
It seems that the brand link url is unfixed ,can be:http://www.open17.com/ph/online-ph/category/30-jenco ,in other product page.
While in my sidebar menu for brand list,the standard brand link is:http://www.open17.com/jenco ,it works to display all products belong to this brand"Jenco"
Thank you.
Jacky
nicolas wrote: Hi,
The brand link will display all the products of the brand provided that the "portable-ph" menu item is a hikashop category listing menu item and that you have that menu item configured properly.
I would thus need a screenshot of the hikashop options of that menu item to be able to say more on that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Nicolas just wanted you to show us some screenshots of how did you configured your Brand listing Hikashop content menu through "Hikashop->Display->Content menus".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Hi Mohamed:
Did you see I already set it to "direct sub elements".
This problem not solved yet.
Jacky
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In the screenshot, I see the "direct sub elements" for the configuration of the brand listing menu, not for the "product listing" module, which have "inherit".
Or maybe I missed something in this thread.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.