- Posts: 66
- Thank you received: 1
SOLVED: Problem with Tabs
- Webmediacontent
-
Topic Author
- Offline
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- Joomla! 2.5.17
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello
I have a problem with the tabs. When I click on a tab it opens. If I click on another tab, this also opens. But I can not close.
Then I need a tab with the manufacturers description. How can I do that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Edit the file "show_tabular" via the menu Display>views and change the code:
Regarding adding another tab, you would have to add your custom code in that same file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Webmediacontent
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 66
- Thank you received: 1
- The tab works. Now, however, the article appears to me four times?
- What is the code if I want to have displayed in the tab the manufacturer's description?
Kind regards
Adrian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I do not see four times the article. So I don't know if you fixed your problem or not.
About the manufacturer description, it will require some PHP/development skills.
You will have to override the view "product | show_tabular" in order to add a new tab, load the manufacturer (ans his description) and add the content into the new added tab.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Webmediacontent
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 66
- Thank you received: 1
Since problem with the multi-view has somehow solved by itself. Thank you.
I have created the tab. Find just not the code to the manufacturer's description display. Would be great if you could help me there.
what I now do not understand.
I'm trying to adapt the Product page. Now I have different views depending on the category?

www.maglo.ch/jupgrade2/index.php/shopkat...iemonte-doc-monsieur
www.maglo.ch/jupgrade2/index.php/shopkat...testwein-und-so-2004
Very thanks
Adrian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1. You can use such code:
2. That's because you selected different product page layouts for these products or their categories (via their "layout on product page" option).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Webmediacontent
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 66
- Thank you received: 1
Then I have tried the manufacturer's link from the specifications tab below do move.
Even if I clear the code it is still on the products page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you give me more information about how you want to change your product page through some screenshots for example ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Webmediacontent
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 66
- Thank you received: 1
The appendix is a screenshot.
1. The tabs should be the right of the image. The title should be centered above.
2. The tab "specifications" on the left. The tab "Description" in the middle. The tab "manufacturer" on the right. While I can move the tabs. However, it always opens the tab "Description" as standard.
3. In the tab "specifications" it has a link Manufacturer: Val di Toro.
The should down outside the tabs. Always visible.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1. You can set a margin left on the class: hikashop_tabs_ul to move the tabs to the right like:
2. You have to change the value of the following hidden input in the product / show_tabular view:
3. You have to edit the code in the view product / show_tabular to put that part out of the tabs.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Webmediacontent
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 66
- Thank you received: 1
Thanks für your help.
Thanks for your help. Number 1 and number 2 is ok.
One problem I still have with the manufacturer link.
I have the following code away, but the link is still displayed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You have to edit the view "product / show_block_dimensions" and remove/comment the part:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Webmediacontent
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 66
- Thank you received: 1
Thank you very much. After that I was looking for. I now have the code from the "show_block_dimensions" removed and inserted into the "show_tabular".
Unfortunately, the link no longer works that way. The manufacturer's products are not displayed.
Link
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks to try that code:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Webmediacontent
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 66
- Thank you received: 1
Look here
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If it soesn't work, thanks to create a category listing menu for the brands, and then use the same kind of link in this custom code.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Webmediacontent
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 66
- Thank you received: 1
But, the code also does not work.
How should I add the link? I have only one show_tabular, but several manufacturers.
???
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
As I said, I think that now the easiest way to have this working is to create a category listing menu item which can in a not displayed menu.
Then see how are the urls, and edit the previously given code to adapt it to the urls given by the created menu.
You can adapt the urls and keep a dynamic brand thanks to the object $manufacturer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Webmediacontent
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 66
- Thank you received: 1
Sorry but I do not understand how this link should look like.
Otherwise I have to see that I remain the link in the tab, but at least below the specifications entries.
Kind regards
Adrian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Could you give us a backend access to your website in order to see why it's not working fine, and correct that ?
You can send it via PM, and in the message thanks to give the url of this topic.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.