- Posts: 137
- Thank you received: 2
Product Title doesn't link to product details page
12 years 7 months ago #143113
by 1fcb
Product Title doesn't link to product details page was created by 1fcb
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
die-besten-weine-der-welt.de/index.php/DE/95-punkte-weine
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1 business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any
Hi, today called a very annoyed customer that was not able order. The problem is the following: when in category listing (I have activated title + image in system config), ONLY the link on the product image leads to the product details page, where the product then can be loaded into the cart. If the customer clicks on the product title in the category listing, this link takes him back to the shop home page instead!!!
You may want to test on above mentioned website.
This is very annoying for customers and I do not know how many customers I already lost by this behavior. Please help on how to correct this error.
THANKS in advance!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1 business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any
Hi, today called a very annoyed customer that was not able order. The problem is the following: when in category listing (I have activated title + image in system config), ONLY the link on the product image leads to the product details page, where the product then can be loaded into the cart. If the customer clicks on the product title in the category listing, this link takes him back to the shop home page instead!!!
You may want to test on above mentioned website.
This is very annoying for customers and I do not know how many customers I already lost by this behavior. Please help on how to correct this error.
THANKS in advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #143190
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product Title doesn't link to product details page
Hi,
1. Did you done some modifications through the file of the "product" view of your front-end template through the page "Hikashop->Display->Views"
2. Are you using any SEF module ? if yes can you disable it and try it again ?
1. Did you done some modifications through the file of the "product" view of your front-end template through the page "Hikashop->Display->Views"
2. Are you using any SEF module ? if yes can you disable it and try it again ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143312
by 1fcb
Replied by 1fcb on topic Product Title doesn't link to product details page
Thanks, your hints brought me to the error. I changed the listing_img_title fiel of the view product to show the product title at the top and then showing the image. When I deleted this change and revert to the original version, everythign is fine.
However, I definitely want to have the title at the top and the image below and not vice versa. What would I need to include in the <!-- PRODUCT NAME --!> section to make the link work if I move this section to the top?
However, I definitely want to have the title at the top and the image below and not vice versa. What would I need to include in the <!-- PRODUCT NAME --!> section to make the link work if I move this section to the top?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143326
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product Title doesn't link to product details page
Instead of moving it at the top, move it just before the line:
<!-- PRODUCT IMG -->
Then it should work.
<!-- PRODUCT IMG -->
Then it should work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143384
by 1fcb
Replied by 1fcb on topic Product Title doesn't link to product details page
works perfectly. Thanks for the quick and professional help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds