Badges overlay login box
12 years 7 months ago #143155
by Smiler
Badges overlay login box was created by Smiler
If I go to a page with products with badges on and then click on the login button, I get the badges overlayed on the login box (see screen clip).
Any way to stoip this happening?
Any way to stoip this happening?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #143193
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Badges overlay login box
Hi,
You'll probably be able to fix that by using some CSS code, also if you want more help, can you give me a link to the page where you are having your issue ?
You'll probably be able to fix that by using some CSS code, also if you want more help, can you give me a link to the page where you are having your issue ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159839
by PeterP
Replied by PeterP on topic Badges overlay login box
I having same problem, but in my case is overlaying menus.
I check some code and I find position of badges is set to absolute, which make sense overlaying product image.
I did try to change for different position value, but not successful .
I think is requite some major adjusting.
here is link if you want to see Performers Heaven
Play with menus, then you see.
You guys are good, I hope you find solution to fix it.
Thanks
I check some code and I find position of badges is set to absolute, which make sense overlaying product image.
I did try to change for different position value, but not successful .
I think is requite some major adjusting.
here is link if you want to see Performers Heaven
Play with menus, then you see.
You guys are good, I hope you find solution to fix it.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159848
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Badges overlay login box
Hi,
Thanks to use the following css property:
Thanks to use the following css property:
Code:
.hikashop_badge_topleft_div{z-index:1 !important;}
The following user(s) said Thank You: PeterP
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159985
by PeterP
Replied by PeterP on topic Badges overlay login box
Thanks Xavier.
I did add this line on very end of custom.css and problem solved.
I did add this line on very end of custom.css and problem solved.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds