Skip to main content

Move product images from bottom to right

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #143206 by markespositi
1) Please, how can I move product related images from bottom to right side ?
I would like to get the result you see in the attachment ("desired page")

2) How can I enlarge the small images ?

Thanks.

Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by markespositi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #143252 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
1. To do that you'll have to edit the code of the "show_block_img" file of the "product" view, of your front-end template through the file "Hikashop->Display-Views".
2. Using some CSS code will probably do the job.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum