- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 1
Remove word "cad." next to the price
- markespositi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 7 months ago #143226
by markespositi
Remove word "cad." next to the price was created by markespositi
Hi.
In the product page, how to remove word "cad." after the showed price.
Thanks!
In the product page, how to remove word "cad." after the showed price.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #143256
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Remove word "cad." next to the price
Hi,
To do that a solution can be to edit the CAD currency through "Hikashop->System->Currency".
To do that a solution can be to edit the CAD currency through "Hikashop->System->Currency".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- markespositi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 7 months ago #143267
by markespositi
Replied by markespositi on topic Remove word "cad." next to the price
Hi.
"cad." is not a currency. It means (I suppose) "cadauno" which means "each".
In fact, on my product page it is showed : 100,00 € cad..
I'd like to remove "cad."
Thanks.
"cad." is not a currency. It means (I suppose) "cadauno" which means "each".
In fact, on my product page it is showed : 100,00 € cad..
I'd like to remove "cad."
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143278
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Remove word "cad." next to the price
You can use a translation override for that:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- markespositi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 7 months ago #143291
by markespositi
Replied by markespositi on topic Remove word "cad." next to the price
Hi Nicolas.
- it's not a matter of translation
- CAD is not a currency
The word "cad." is placed by default by the Hikashop Platform. If I switch to English I'll have the word "each".
I would like to remove the word "each".
Thanks.
- it's not a matter of translation
- CAD is not a currency
The word "cad." is placed by default by the Hikashop Platform. If I switch to English I'll have the word "each".
I would like to remove the word "each".
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143345
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Remove word "cad." next to the price
I'm telling you, it is a matter of translation.
Look in your translation file and you'll see that text. Change it there and you'll see that it will change on your frontend.
Look in your translation file and you'll see that text. Change it there and you'll see that it will change on your frontend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: markespositi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- markespositi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 7 months ago #143455
by markespositi
Replied by markespositi on topic Remove word "cad." next to the price
Yes! Thanks a lot!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds