Skip to main content

How to delete show all products?

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #143292 by moneymr
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
I have very big store so if I choose show all product then I have error from my hosting about memmory allocation.
How to delete show All products from list below?


I have many subcategoryes and some of them have position in on line with others name
How to fix this?

Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by moneymr.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #143344 by nicolas
Hi,

1. You would have to remove the line:
$limits[] = JHTML::_('select.option', '0', JText::_('HIKA_ALL'));
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/pagination.php

2. Please provide a link to that page so that we can look at the CSS of the page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #143747 by moneymr
Thanks.

I can write you URL, but do not public it on forum!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #143778 by nicolas
You can add such CSS in the frontend CSS file of HikaShop:
.hikashop_category_list_item, .hikashop_product_list_item {
display: block;
width: 100%;
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: moneymr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum