- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 1
some code meaning
- markespositi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 7 months ago #143405
by markespositi
some code meaning was created by markespositi
Sorry to ask that.
In the Display -> View -> product-> reversed
I note the following code, just before the hikashop_product_price_main DIV.
What's the meaning of it?
Thanks
In the Display -> View -> product-> reversed
I note the following code, just before the hikashop_product_price_main DIV.
What's the meaning of it?
Thanks
Code:
<?php
if(!empty($this->element->extraData->rightBegin))
echo implode("\r\n",$this->element->extraData->rightBegin);
?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143434
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic some code meaning
Hi there,
That's a code we added so you can display more information or feature through a plugin.
For example it's used by HikaMarket to display the edit buttons on the front end.
If you want more information about it I'll be please to explain you how we do this.
That's a code we added so you can display more information or feature through a plugin.
For example it's used by HikaMarket to display the edit buttons on the front end.
If you want more information about it I'll be please to explain you how we do this.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds