- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
Show a badge when the item is added to the cart.
- kenneth.er
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 7 months ago #143620
by kenneth.er
Show a badge when the item is added to the cart. was created by kenneth.er
Hi,
I wonder if I can have a badge to show that this item is currently in the shopping cart. Better yet, if I could display the quantity in the product div as well.
I wonder if I can have a badge to show that this item is currently in the shopping cart. Better yet, if I could display the quantity in the product div as well.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #143648
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Show a badge when the item is added to the cart.
Hi,
There is no option to do that, so the only solution will be to directly develop this, but some development skills will be required.
There is no option to do that, so the only solution will be to directly develop this, but some development skills will be required.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kenneth.er
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kenneth.er
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 7 months ago #143819
by kenneth.er
Replied by kenneth.er on topic Show a badge when the item is added to the cart.
Oh dear, I was trying to avoid that. Thanks anyway!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds