Related Products Module Before Description
- condorazul
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 7 months ago #143728
by condorazul
Related Products Module Before Description was created by condorazul
I would like to display the module related products before the description of the product instead of under it.
I tried modifying the product-show view but was not able, is it possible?
I tried modifying the product-show view but was not able, is it possible?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #143806
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Related Products Module Before Description
Hi,
Can you show me through some screenshots what you exactly want to do, so that I can understand your issue and think about a solution
.
Thanks.
Can you show me through some screenshots what you exactly want to do, so that I can understand your issue and think about a solution
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- condorazul
-
Topic Author
- Offline
12 years 7 months ago #143813
by condorazul
Replied by condorazul on topic Related Products Module Before Description
I´ve already did it the solution was to copy the code from hikashop_submodules and insert it in views product tabular wich is the display i´ve choose.
then in css i hide the submodule under the product display.
then in css i hide the submodule under the product display.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #143864
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Related Products Module Before Description
Thanks for your feedback
.
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds