Skip to main content

Related products

More
12 years 7 months ago #144089 by mdraeger
Related products was created by mdraeger
So I've added related products and tested some pages. What is odd is that products that are not related at all show up.

I've followed your instructions to the T and it still pulls products I did not 'relate' into the related products below the product page.

Is there any additional documentation on this?
M

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #144357 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Related products
Hi,
Can you show me some screenshots of :
- The problem that you are having
- How did you configured your "related products" module

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum