- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 1
Manage Variants
- markespositi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 7 months ago #144116
by markespositi
Manage Variants was created by markespositi
Hi.
I have a product with three characteristics:
- "galvanic", with three values: Steel, Pink, Black)
- "perspex", with a number of value depending on "galvanic" value
- "shape"
You can see an example in the image.
As you can see in the image 2, if i select Pink I would like to have only three value of perspex instead of 7 values (as you see in image 1).
Is it possible to do that with Hkashop?
I use HikaShop version: 2.1.3
I have a product with three characteristics:
- "galvanic", with three values: Steel, Pink, Black)
- "perspex", with a number of value depending on "galvanic" value
- "shape"
You can see an example in the image.
As you can see in the image 2, if i select Pink I would like to have only three value of perspex instead of 7 values (as you see in image 1).
Is it possible to do that with Hkashop?
I use HikaShop version: 2.1.3
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144235
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Manage Variants
It's not possible. The dropdowns cannot update themselves dynamically.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds