- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 0
Newbie Questions - several
- kyteasdale
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 7 months ago #144451
by kyteasdale
Newbie Questions - several was created by kyteasdale
Hi all
I have a bunch of questions I can't find answers too, figured I'd bundle them for simplicity
On my product listing page - how can I prevent certain products (namely the variations) from being presented? Also on this page, the categories at the top have no titles, how can I add them? And those category images are much much lower quality than the product images, any idea why?
I need to add a text input area to certain products so they can be personalised, what's the easiest way to do that? Is it possible?
Lastly - is there a free carousel or slider available that anyone knows of??
Many Thanks
-- url of the page with the problem -- : orangereel.net/ordecal/index.php?option=...t=listing&Itemid=108
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
I have a bunch of questions I can't find answers too, figured I'd bundle them for simplicity
On my product listing page - how can I prevent certain products (namely the variations) from being presented? Also on this page, the categories at the top have no titles, how can I add them? And those category images are much much lower quality than the product images, any idea why?
I need to add a text input area to certain products so they can be personalised, what's the easiest way to do that? Is it possible?
Lastly - is there a free carousel or slider available that anyone knows of??
Many Thanks
-- url of the page with the problem -- : orangereel.net/ordecal/index.php?option=...t=listing&Itemid=108
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144500
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Newbie Questions - several
Hi,
1.a Variants are never displayed on products listings so I'm not sure what you're talking about ?
1.b It's probably that you configured your menu item via the menu Display>content menus to display the categories without the titles.
1.c On the same option screen, you have options for the width/height of the categories image so you probably want to set them to be bigger.
2. You can add such input text by creating a custom field of the table "item" via the menu Display>Custom fields (only with the Business edition).
3. With the Business edition, you get a built-in carousel system that you can activate in your HikaShop modules via the menu Display>Content modules :
demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_c...5&Itemid=103&lang=en
1.a Variants are never displayed on products listings so I'm not sure what you're talking about ?
1.b It's probably that you configured your menu item via the menu Display>content menus to display the categories without the titles.
1.c On the same option screen, you have options for the width/height of the categories image so you probably want to set them to be bigger.
2. You can add such input text by creating a custom field of the table "item" via the menu Display>Custom fields (only with the Business edition).
3. With the Business edition, you get a built-in carousel system that you can activate in your HikaShop modules via the menu Display>Content modules :
demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_c...5&Itemid=103&lang=en
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds