New products module also checked at checkout
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #144614
by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
New products module also checked at checkout was created by gasoline
-- url of the page with the problem -- : https:// www gcmstores com/talen/en/ (broken because is UC site and dont need google links)
-- HikaShop version -- : Business: 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.18
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : ALL
-- Falang 1.3.2
I have a LASTEST PRODUCTS module on HOME page. But when someone is logged in and click the shoppingbasket (upperright corner) or goes to checkout/payment proecedure) than the LATEST PRODUCTS module is displayed again. That's because the "system" goesto HOME again in some whay (I can see that because my HOME menubutton is highlighted then)
Any idea how to solve this? Also see attached image for example.
-- HikaShop version -- : Business: 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.18
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : ALL
-- Falang 1.3.2
I have a LASTEST PRODUCTS module on HOME page. But when someone is logged in and click the shoppingbasket (upperright corner) or goes to checkout/payment proecedure) than the LATEST PRODUCTS module is displayed again. That's because the "system" goesto HOME again in some whay (I can see that because my HOME menubutton is highlighted then)
Any idea how to solve this? Also see attached image for example.
I'll keep on trying!
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by gasoline.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #144790
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic New products module also checked at checkout
Hi,
The solution will probably be set a different value for the "Force a menu on the checkout" option of the page "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout".
The solution will probably be set a different value for the "Force a menu on the checkout" option of the page "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout".
The following user(s) said Thank You: gasoline
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds