- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Random Products Column Width
12 years 7 months ago #144672
by MyWorld
Random Products Column Width was created by MyWorld
-- HikaShop version -- :2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 2.5.16
In the "Random Products" module, I am displaying 5 items and it's showing that each item is using 19% of the width, how can I change it to use 20% please?
Thank you!!
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 2.5.16
In the "Random Products" module, I am displaying 5 items and it's showing that each item is using 19% of the width, how can I change it to use 20% please?
Thank you!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #144765
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Random Products Column Width
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144817
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Random Products Column Width
Hi Mohamed,
I did try that but I thought inline code overrides CSS? The code is currently like this via firebug:
I add the width as per below:
But it does not change. Is there another way to do this using CSS?
Thank you!!
I did try that but I thought inline code overrides CSS? The code is currently like this via firebug:
Code:
element.style {
width:19%; }
I add the width as per below:
Code:
#hikashop_module_121 .hikashop_product {
width:20%; }
But it does not change. Is there another way to do this using CSS?
Thank you!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144896
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Random Products Column Width
You need to use !important:
#hikashop_module_121 .hikashop_product {
width:20% !important; }
#hikashop_module_121 .hikashop_product {
width:20% !important; }
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144904
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Random Products Column Width
Oh ok. I didn't know that was used to override element style.
Thank you very much!!
Thank you very much!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds