- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 1
Show product details in product list items
- bendegoose
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 7 months ago #144730
by bendegoose
Show product details in product list items was created by bendegoose
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
pharmacyshop.eu
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.18
Hi,
Is it possible to show product details in product listing? I mean the 'Add to cart' button with the +/- signs and the amount text input and the custom fields,
Here is an example on what my customer wants to see in the product list as an item:
pharmacyshop.eu/index.php/kategoria/prod...ategory_pathway-3324
So we don't need the product details view, but we would like to see the details directly in the list.
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.18
Hi,
Is it possible to show product details in product listing? I mean the 'Add to cart' button with the +/- signs and the amount text input and the custom fields,
Here is an example on what my customer wants to see in the product list as an item:
pharmacyshop.eu/index.php/kategoria/prod...ategory_pathway-3324
So we don't need the product details view, but we would like to see the details directly in the list.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144778
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Show product details in product list items
Hi there,
You'll find an answer on this topic: www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/24521-ho...product-listing.html
It involves adding few lines of code though.
You'll find an answer on this topic: www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/24521-ho...product-listing.html
It involves adding few lines of code though.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bendegoose
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bendegoose
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 7 months ago #144791
by bendegoose
Replied by bendegoose on topic Show product details in product list items
Ok, thanks, I am going to check that topic.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bendegoose
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 7 months ago #145029
by bendegoose
Replied by bendegoose on topic Show product details in product list items
Hi,
I have checked the topic mentioned above and I could include the +/- sign and the amount input field, so thanks again. But if you check the link above in my first comment you can see there are additional elements I would show in the product list: custom fields and charcteristics. Can you help me in includinf them also in list view?
I did some experiment and modified listing_div.php where I replaced the reference to listing_img_title with the reference to show_default. I have also added the next line: $this->element = & $this->row;
It worked partly, so I could see a part of show_default view but it seems like the row object doesn't contain every data I need. Is there a method available at this point I can use for creating a proper element object, for example by $this->row->product_id?
Thanks.
I have checked the topic mentioned above and I could include the +/- sign and the amount input field, so thanks again. But if you check the link above in my first comment you can see there are additional elements I would show in the product list: custom fields and charcteristics. Can you help me in includinf them also in list view?
I did some experiment and modified listing_div.php where I replaced the reference to listing_img_title with the reference to show_default. I have also added the next line: $this->element = & $this->row;
It worked partly, so I could see a part of show_default view but it seems like the row object doesn't contain every data I need. Is there a method available at this point I can use for creating a proper element object, for example by $this->row->product_id?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #145067
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Show product details in product list items
Hi,
To display the custom product field in the listing, you an add such code in the listing_img_title view file of the product file:
<?php echo $this->row->FIELD; ?>
where FIELD is the column name of the custom product field.
There is however not possibility to add the characteristic on the listing unless you heavily modify the code of the view as there is a lot of data loading and processing and display modifications to do in order to be able to do that. We won't be able to provide a solution for that.
To display the custom product field in the listing, you an add such code in the listing_img_title view file of the product file:
<?php echo $this->row->FIELD; ?>
where FIELD is the column name of the custom product field.
There is however not possibility to add the characteristic on the listing unless you heavily modify the code of the view as there is a lot of data loading and processing and display modifications to do in order to be able to do that. We won't be able to provide a solution for that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bendegoose
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bendegoose
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 7 months ago #145134
by bendegoose
Replied by bendegoose on topic Show product details in product list items
Ok, thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds