- Posts: 68
- Thank you received: 0
Product with variants
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #144757
by kopretina
Product with variants was created by kopretina
Hi,
I use Hikashop bussines version 2.2.3
Joomla 2.5
I need to use the variants of product.
The characteristics are created and choose for product.
On front-end page I see them.
When I choose one of the characteristic I see the page withou "add to cart button" and without possibility to choose different value of charactersitc.
See pictures.
The amount of pieces is set up on unlimited.
I can not find the mistake or solve the problem. Could you help me, please?
I use Hikashop bussines version 2.2.3
Joomla 2.5
I need to use the variants of product.
The characteristics are created and choose for product.
On front-end page I see them.
When I choose one of the characteristic I see the page withou "add to cart button" and without possibility to choose different value of charactersitc.
See pictures.
The amount of pieces is set up on unlimited.
I can not find the mistake or solve the problem. Could you help me, please?
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by kopretina.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #144774
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product with variants
Hi,
Can you show me through some screenshots how did you configured one of your product variants which doesn't show any add to cart button through your product page ? Also, giving me a link to the page where you're having that issue will probably help me to understand the problem.
Thanks
.
Can you show me through some screenshots how did you configured one of your product variants which doesn't show any add to cart button through your product page ? Also, giving me a link to the page where you're having that issue will probably help me to understand the problem.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144792
by kopretina
Replied by kopretina on topic Product with variants
Hi,
the url of the page is:
krbyeshop.webhotovo.eu/subdom/krbyeshop/...ova-obestavba-ajacio
It is on working domain.
The page with configuration of the variant is in attachement.
I comapre the setup with the set up which is at demo version of Hikashop. I did not see any difference. Maybe I aredy doesnť see the difference. I try to find where the problem can be.
note: The value "bez omezení" means "unlimited".
If you need more info, let me know.
the url of the page is:
krbyeshop.webhotovo.eu/subdom/krbyeshop/...ova-obestavba-ajacio
It is on working domain.
The page with configuration of the variant is in attachement.
I comapre the setup with the set up which is at demo version of Hikashop. I did not see any difference. Maybe I aredy doesnť see the difference. I try to find where the problem can be.
note: The value "bez omezení" means "unlimited".
If you need more info, let me know.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144862
by kopretina
Replied by kopretina on topic Product with variants
Hi,
I found the reason why the variants are not display correctly.
The reason is <span> applied to the price before TAX.
The correction was done in the file product->listing_price.
Could you help me to correct the code?
echo '<span class="bezdph">'.JText::_('PRICE_BEFORE_TAX');
The span is not closed for the moment. I don´t know, where can I put it. When it is at the end of the row, the span is apply only on the last charakter which is ")".
I found the reason why the variants are not display correctly.
The reason is <span> applied to the price before TAX.
The correction was done in the file product->listing_price.
Could you help me to correct the code?
echo '<span class="bezdph">'.JText::_('PRICE_BEFORE_TAX');
The span is not closed for the moment. I don´t know, where can I put it. When it is at the end of the row, the span is apply only on the last charakter which is ")".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #145559
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product with variants
Hi,
The best solution will probably be to remove the modifications that you have made through the "listing_price" file of the "product" view of your front-end template through the page "Hikashop->Display->Views".
Also, note that if you want to add your "<span class="bezdph">" the best solution will be to do it by editing your translation file .
The best solution will probably be to remove the modifications that you have made through the "listing_price" file of the "product" view of your front-end template through the page "Hikashop->Display->Views".
Also, note that if you want to add your "<span class="bezdph">" the best solution will be to do it by editing your translation file .
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #145748
by kopretina
Replied by kopretina on topic Product with variants
I corrected the modification and now the variants working well.
Thank you very much for help with the class which I wanted to add. I did not know it is possible to make this change directly in translation file. It is working also perfect.
Thank you very much for help with the class which I wanted to add. I did not know it is possible to make this change directly in translation file. It is working also perfect.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds