Skip to main content

Different views on the categories

More
12 years 7 months ago #145585 by Webmediacontent
Hi

I have different views on the categories.
But the menu settings are identical. It is not always used the same width.

What am I doing wrong?

Examples Categories:
Cat1
Cat2

Examples Manufacturer:
Man1
Man2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #145666 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
Note that using this kind of CSS code will probably do the job :
Code:
.hikashop_products_listing .hikashop_products table { width: 100%; }

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #145736 by Webmediacontent
Hi

Thanks for the code. Looks a bit better. Only the left and right side distance.
But do not understand why I have to edit the css file. However, should all look the same if I have the same settings ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #145838 by Xavier
Hi,

The two tables are the same, same CSS properties, etc.
The thing which change the way they are displayed is their contents.

If you remove the long titles and/or prices so the table will go back to the left as the second link.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum