- Posts: 122
- Thank you received: 0
Blurred Images
12 years 6 months ago #147667
by optimized
Replied by optimized on topic Blurred Images
Hi Xavier,,
I have installed the latest version and the appearance of the module has certainly changed but the image is still blurred compared to the Product and the Description, Price and Buy are still not showing.
To what email address do I send the Private Message to?
Thanks,
Mike
I have installed the latest version and the appearance of the module has certainly changed but the image is still blurred compared to the Product and the Description, Price and Buy are still not showing.
To what email address do I send the Private Message to?
Thanks,
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147670
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Blurred Images
You can use the forum private messages system by clicking on the icon under the avatar.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147787
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Blurred Images
Hi,
I just changed the values for the module "Hika Shop" (id 339) and the images are no more blurred.
Thanks to finish to configure it as you want.
I just changed the values for the module "Hika Shop" (id 339) and the images are no more blurred.
Thanks to finish to configure it as you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147844
by optimized
Replied by optimized on topic Blurred Images
Many thanks Xavier,
How do I get the the price, description and add to cart to appear with the thumbnail on the module.
Regards,
Mike
How do I get the the price, description and add to cart to appear with the thumbnail on the module.
Regards,
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147865
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Blurred Images
Edit your module via the menu Display->Content modules and change the settings accordingly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148024
by optimized
Replied by optimized on topic Blurred Images
Thanks for the response.
I added the cart without problem
However, as you can see, the title is partly hidden and it is not clear how to display the price.
optimizedpanama.com/starsupply/
Please advise.
Regards,
Mike
I added the cart without problem
However, as you can see, the title is partly hidden and it is not clear how to display the price.
optimizedpanama.com/starsupply/
Please advise.
Regards,
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148030
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Blurred Images
Hi,
The name is partly hidden because of the CSS.
Add such CSS code in order to make it display properly:
.hikashop_product_image{ height: auto !important; }
For the price display, once you edited your module, you'll find the option "show prices" on the right side of the options screen.
The name is partly hidden because of the CSS.
Add such CSS code in order to make it display properly:
.hikashop_product_image{ height: auto !important; }
For the price display, once you edited your module, you'll find the option "show prices" on the right side of the options screen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148150
by optimized
Replied by optimized on topic Blurred Images
Hi Nicolas,
Many thanks - price displaying now.
Should I add the css code to default.css?
Mike
Many thanks - price displaying now.
Should I add the css code to default.css?
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148197
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Blurred Images
Hi,
No, you can just add it in the custom version of the frontend CSS file.
No, you can just add it in the custom version of the frontend CSS file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds