Skip to main content

Category and products listing

More
12 years 7 months ago #146094 by csim
Hello,

I want to display several images for each category. Is it possible ?
I've seen I can just have one image for a category in the backend.

Moreover I want to display the choice of characteristics in the products listing : is it possible ?

Best Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #146120 by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Category and products listing
Hi,

Multiple images on category is not possible yet.
About the characteristic in the product listing, it's also not possible without a customization of the code.
This is a deliberate choice since loading the characteristics mean loading the variants. So if you have 20 products with 10 variants each, it could really slow down the site.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum