- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Alignment of Cart Display Header
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #146569
by villykou
Alignment of Cart Display Header was created by villykou
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
modastore.gr/index.php/%CE%BF%CE%B9-%CE%...2-%CE%BC%CE%BF%CF%85
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.18
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I have set a menu item as Cart Display.
The toolbar is by default set to align:right .
But it appears half out of the template so I want to set it to align:left.
I have checked with firebug and it is ".hikashop_header_buttons" found at "frontend_custom.css?v=230". At that file I change to float:left but nothing changes.
At the top of firebug script I see :
element.style { float:right } and that still keeps floating to right
Any idea of how I can change this ?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.18
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I have set a menu item as Cart Display.
The toolbar is by default set to align:right .
But it appears half out of the template so I want to set it to align:left.
I have checked with firebug and it is ".hikashop_header_buttons" found at "frontend_custom.css?v=230". At that file I change to float:left but nothing changes.
At the top of firebug script I see :
element.style { float:right } and that still keeps floating to right
Any idea of how I can change this ?
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by villykou. Reason: photo added
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #146613
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Alignment of Cart Display Header
Hi,
Can you give me more information about your issue through some screenshots of what you want to do for example ? Also, note that I don't have access to your shop.
Can you give me more information about your issue through some screenshots of what you want to do for example ? Also, note that I don't have access to your shop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #146618
by villykou
Replied by villykou on topic Alignment of Cart Display Header
As you see at page-min.png the icons are out of the border of the page.
I want to align that bar left so it will appeare under the title.
The site is under constraction, if you need access I can send you a password
Thanks a lot
I want to align that bar left so it will appeare under the title.
The site is under constraction, if you need access I can send you a password
Thanks a lot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #146638
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Alignment of Cart Display Header
Reading that
tutorial
will probably help you to solve your issue, but if you still need assistance sending me an access to your front-end will be useful.
Thanks.
Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: villykou
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #146640
by villykou
Replied by villykou on topic Alignment of Cart Display Header
I have read that tutorial but did not help as I can not find where that "element.style" comes from
I have send you access to back end
Thanks again
I have send you access to back end
Thanks again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #146651
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Alignment of Cart Display Header
Note that I still don't have access to your front-end because of the page : "Tο ηλεκτρονικό μας κατάστημα θα είναι έτοιμο σύντομα. Επισκεφτείτε μας ξανά."
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #146657
by villykou
Replied by villykou on topic Alignment of Cart Display Header
i have send you a message with username and password
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #146670
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Alignment of Cart Display Header
Hi,
The given credentials don't seems to be working.
The given credentials don't seems to be working.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #146722
by villykou
Replied by villykou on topic Alignment of Cart Display Header
Please try again now
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #146799
by villykou
Replied by villykou on topic Alignment of Cart Display Header
Solved !!!!
.hikashop_header_title is shown at header possition of the template that I use and its width was set to 960px.
As I had a left module active, that was not correct. I changed to width: auto and everything is fine now
.hikashop_header_title is shown at header possition of the template that I use and its width was set to 960px.
As I had a left module active, that was not correct. I changed to width: auto and everything is fine now
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds