- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
How to display products in list ?
12 years 6 months ago #146935
by gerganad
How to display products in list ? was created by gerganad
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
stroyexpert.eu/books2/index.php/componen...bonamenti?Itemid=473
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.2.2 Stable [ Ember ] 6-February-2014 16:00 GMT
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla Firefox latest version
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I want to display products in list in one column and i do not want to display categories in products listing. I want to display only products in list, but categories to be displayed in sidebar using some kind of three structure. Is this possible ?
Thanks!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.2.2 Stable [ Ember ] 6-February-2014 16:00 GMT
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla Firefox latest version
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I want to display products in list in one column and i do not want to display categories in products listing. I want to display only products in list, but categories to be displayed in sidebar using some kind of three structure. Is this possible ?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #146943
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic How to display products in list ?
Hi,
I'm not sure what you mean by list but you can change the layout of the product listing in the options of your module/menu with the option "layout" to table (Display>Content Menu).
About the categories you can basically create a module and display it on the side of your website with the right position.
I'm not sure what you mean by list but you can change the layout of the product listing in the options of your module/menu with the option "layout" to table (Display>Content Menu).
About the categories you can basically create a module and display it on the side of your website with the right position.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #146957
by gerganad
Replied by gerganad on topic How to display products in list ?
Hi, Thanks!
By "listing" I mean this (see the attachments).
About categories. I mean at home page to show categories without subcategories, but when a category is opened to show categories plus subcategories of category which is opened. Is this possible ?
Thanks again!
By "listing" I mean this (see the attachments).
About categories. I mean at home page to show categories without subcategories, but when a category is opened to show categories plus subcategories of category which is opened. Is this possible ?
Thanks again!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 6 months ago #147054
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How to display products in list ?
Hi,
1. The solution that Eliot gave you for your product will probably do the job.
2. Note that few accordion menus already exist for Hikashop like Skyline Nested Accordion or CKmenu. You'll find more information through that thread .
1. The solution that Eliot gave you for your product will probably do the job.
2. Note that few accordion menus already exist for Hikashop like Skyline Nested Accordion or CKmenu. You'll find more information through that thread .
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds