Skip to main content

Different Views of category

More
12 years 6 months ago #147096 by Webmediacontent
Hello

I have a menu link with DIV setting for categories. When I click on a category is the item list as DIV. But I want to have table there. Is that possible?

First click: Div
Second click: Table

greetings
Adrian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #147146 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Different Views of category
Hi,

You can do that but it will require some PHP code in the category listing view.
The idea is to change dynamically the menu parameter depending the current url.

It is the best idea I got.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum