- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 0
Suckerfish menus... or the lack of real lists?
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #147099
by Cedwyn
Suckerfish menus... or the lack of real lists? was created by Cedwyn
I am new to hika, so I may be missing something here, but when setting up a module to display a "list", only the parent has the list item tagand the children (only level 1 children, rest are ignored) are placed in a [DIV]. This may support an accordion menu like on the demo site, but it doesn't work for a suckerfish menu with multiple levels of children.
As I said, I may not be seeing where this option is, but what I desire (without editing the code if possible):
Is this possible?
As I said, I may not be seeing where this option is, but what I desire (without editing the code if possible):
Code:
[ul]
[li]parent1[li]parent1-child1[li]parent1-child1-child2[/li][/li][li]parent1-child2[/li][/li]
[li]parent2[/li]
etc.
[/ul]
Is this possible?
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Cedwyn. Reason: code
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147193
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Suckerfish menus... or the lack of real lists?
Hi,
There is no option by default in HikaShop to have a mutli level ul/li list.
You can do it by either modifying the listing_list view file via the menu Display>Views, or you can use a third party menu system which already handles multiple levels like : www.joomlack.com/extension-joomla-maxime...ch-maximenu-hikashop
There is no option by default in HikaShop to have a mutli level ul/li list.
You can do it by either modifying the listing_list view file via the menu Display>Views, or you can use a third party menu system which already handles multiple levels like : www.joomlack.com/extension-joomla-maxime...ch-maximenu-hikashop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds