- Posts: 105
- Thank you received: 1
2 pages with the same product but diff URL
12 years 6 months ago #147155
by moneymr
2 pages with the same product but diff URL was created by moneymr
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
Hi.
I have one product and 2 pages with different URLs of this product:
First URL: site.ru/catalog/termobele/product/9084-n...ock-black-43-45.html
Second URL: site.ru/component/hikashop/product/9084-...ock-black-43-45.html
1. First URL born when I go thru the Menu->catalog .....->product
2. The second URL born when I click on random product from the main page of the site.
So I have two differents URL. This is bad for SEO and I don't need 2 URL with one product.
How to make 1 URL for this situation?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
Hi.
I have one product and 2 pages with different URLs of this product:
First URL: site.ru/catalog/termobele/product/9084-n...ock-black-43-45.html
Second URL: site.ru/component/hikashop/product/9084-...ock-black-43-45.html
1. First URL born when I go thru the Menu->catalog .....->product
2. The second URL born when I click on random product from the main page of the site.
So I have two differents URL. This is bad for SEO and I don't need 2 URL with one product.
How to make 1 URL for this situation?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147158
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic 2 pages with the same product but diff URL
Hi,
Please the canonical url for your products, you will have just one url in the SEO.
You will find several thread which talk about that.
Regards,
Please the canonical url for your products, you will have just one url in the SEO.
You will find several thread which talk about that.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds