- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 2
Module> Product Category; product list no show
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #147277
by drmad
Module> Product Category; product list no show was created by drmad
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
Hi Team,
I just upgraded to 2.3.0 and not sure if I have messed up something with the new version.
I tried to setup a Module showing Hikashop Content > Category, to dynamically show the latest category structure. I put it into a side bar and will use it as a Category navigation for user. To ensure I am listing correct category list, I specially turned on showing "the number of items in category"; I can see the number of items on the module "menu" also. Please see the screen shot. (sorry for chinese)
However, I found when I click a category on inside the module, it only show subcategory list (in DIV format) in the main screen, but no relative product (product listing img_title) is showing ... means I can only browse it for sub-cat without seeing any products / or product list. Did I miss something?
Please advise and help. Thanks.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
Hi Team,
I just upgraded to 2.3.0 and not sure if I have messed up something with the new version.
I tried to setup a Module showing Hikashop Content > Category, to dynamically show the latest category structure. I put it into a side bar and will use it as a Category navigation for user. To ensure I am listing correct category list, I specially turned on showing "the number of items in category"; I can see the number of items on the module "menu" also. Please see the screen shot. (sorry for chinese)
However, I found when I click a category on inside the module, it only show subcategory list (in DIV format) in the main screen, but no relative product (product listing img_title) is showing ... means I can only browse it for sub-cat without seeing any products / or product list. Did I miss something?
Please advise and help. Thanks.
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by drmad.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147283
by drmad
Replied by drmad on topic Module> Product Category; product list no show
I hope I am not having the same issue with this threats (see below URL) ; I cannot remember if it works during the 2.2.3 since .... let me know if I need to check any place with my configuration? or I cannot use category list to retrieve a product list via a module? Or I can only use filter module to accomplish my goal?
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/86...products.html#146099
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/86...products.html#146099
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147313
by drmad
Replied by drmad on topic Module> Product Category; product list no show
I confirmed it works probably in 2.2.3, but not in 2.3.0. But since I have done a lot changes before finding this issue, I cannot sure it's configuration problem or 2.3.0 problem. Please advise anything I should check to fix this.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147324
by drmad
Replied by drmad on topic Module> Product Category; product list no show
I tried to restore into a previous status of my site without installing 2.3.0 and performed the upgrade. Problem solved. I am trying to configure it again and see if it works. I guess some codes with the configure file screw up my setting as I found the category failed to load after I changed something.. strange, I need to retest those steps again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #147316
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Module> Product Category; product list no show
Ok, Thanks for your feedback
.
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds