- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
[SOLVED] Custom field displayed in table listing
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #147838
by Paganikon
[SOLVED] Custom field displayed in table listing was created by Paganikon
-- url of the page with the problem -- : XXX
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
Hi, maybe it's me missing something in the documentation, but I can't seem to find an answer to this simple question :blush:
How can I display in a product listing (I'm using Table layout) one of the custom fields ?
I have cars with their kilometers, which shows perfectly on the product page.
The goal is to display in product listing 4 columns : Image / Name / Price / Kilometers
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
Hi, maybe it's me missing something in the documentation, but I can't seem to find an answer to this simple question :blush:
How can I display in a product listing (I'm using Table layout) one of the custom fields ?
I have cars with their kilometers, which shows perfectly on the product page.
The goal is to display in product listing 4 columns : Image / Name / Price / Kilometers
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Paganikon.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147863
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Custom field displayed in table listing
Hi,
You can add such code in the file "listing_table" of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/861997-d...ds-in-lis-views.html
You can add such code in the file "listing_table" of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/861997-d...ds-in-lis-views.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paganikon
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147935
by Paganikon
Replied by Paganikon on topic Custom field displayed in table listing
Oops, must have missed this post in my searches. Thanks !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds