- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Remove Breadcrumb Heading From Brands Module
12 years 6 months ago #148026
by MyWorld
Remove Breadcrumb Heading From Brands Module was created by MyWorld
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.17
The title of the product category is displayed in the brands module as the header and I cannot get rid of it. I've searched through the options but cannot find how to turn it off.
To clarify, if I am on a page titled "Dresses" then that is the heading of the module, and if I'm on a page titled "Pants" then that is the heading, so it picks up the heading depending on the page that I am on.
I would like to remove the heading - how can I do that please?
Hope this is clear. Thank you!!
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.17
The title of the product category is displayed in the brands module as the header and I cannot get rid of it. I've searched through the options but cannot find how to turn it off.
To clarify, if I am on a page titled "Dresses" then that is the heading of the module, and if I'm on a page titled "Pants" then that is the heading, so it picks up the heading depending on the page that I am on.
I would like to remove the heading - how can I do that please?
Hope this is clear. Thank you!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148032
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Remove Breadcrumb Heading From Brands Module
Hi,
You can turn off the "component heading" option of your menu item via the joomla menu manager if you don't want the heading to appear.
You can turn off the "component heading" option of your menu item via the joomla menu manager if you don't want the heading to appear.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148340
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Remove Breadcrumb Heading From Brands Module
I don't see where to make that change
I don't see the "component heading" option.
I went to: Hika Shop Default Menu > Brands Listing >
Add Menu Title = NO
Show Page Heading = NO
Thanks!
I went to: Hika Shop Default Menu > Brands Listing >
Add Menu Title = NO
Show Page Heading = NO
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #148346
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Remove Breadcrumb Heading From Brands Module
Hi,
Please read carefully the Nicolas' message:
Regards,
Please read carefully the Nicolas' message:
You can turn off the "component heading" option of your menu item via the joomla menu manager if you don't want the heading to appear.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148409
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Remove Breadcrumb Heading From Brands Module
I am sorry but I have read and re-read the instructions and I've turned off everything but it's still showing.
Either I'm misunderstanding the instructions or it's not clear
I attached a picture of the brands module showing the header of the page that I am on, which is "Men", - in case we are misunderstanding each other.
Either I'm misunderstanding the instructions or it's not clear
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148411
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Remove Breadcrumb Heading From Brands Module
Hi,
Please do not turn off all options like that. You'll for sure, not have the wanted result.
We said to edit the joomla menu/module options. It is not related to HikaShop, it is related to joomla.
If it is a menu, you will have to go in the Joomla menu manager (not the hikashop one).
If it is a module, you have to go in the Joomla module manager (not the hikashop one).
I don't know how to be clearer than that...
Regards,
Please do not turn off all options like that. You'll for sure, not have the wanted result.
We said to edit the joomla menu/module options. It is not related to HikaShop, it is related to joomla.
If it is a menu, you will have to go in the Joomla menu manager (not the hikashop one).
If it is a module, you have to go in the Joomla module manager (not the hikashop one).
I don't know how to be clearer than that...
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds