- Posts: 82
- Thank you received: 1
More Products below Main product page
12 years 6 months ago #148095
by jmbgreen
More Products below Main product page was created by jmbgreen
Hello guys,
can you point me to the updated information on how to add a module below the Main Product Page, that will display more products of the same category?
What I tried so far, it adds the module to the Category view.
Thanks
can you point me to the updated information on how to add a module below the Main Product Page, that will display more products of the same category?
What I tried so far, it adds the module to the Category view.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148111
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic More Products below Main product page
Hi,
In Configuration > Main > Product you have to select a hikashop content module previously created.
This module must display in you case products, and you have to enable the option "Synchronize with currently
displayed item when possible".
In Configuration > Main > Product you have to select a hikashop content module previously created.
This module must display in you case products, and you have to enable the option "Synchronize with currently
displayed item when possible".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148228
by Xavier
Moved, but wrong manipulation, so I lost your latest message ^^
Replied by Xavier on topic More Products below Main product page
Thanks that worked.
* I wanted to place this question in "Product & Category Display" forum category.. I don't know why it is in Install & Update.
Moved, but wrong manipulation, so I lost your latest message ^^
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds