- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 2
Display number of selling products
- air-diensten
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 6 months ago #148367
by air-diensten
Display number of selling products was created by air-diensten
-- url of the page with the problem -- : http://http://air-learning.nl/
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.25-1+sury.org~precise+2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : NA
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : NA
I want to show on the frontpage a number of products those can be found on the website. I have a multilanguage website and i want to show on the Dutch site the number of products that can be bought from a sertain catagory and its sub-catagory's and for the English part the same.
I want to show something like: There are XXX items on this website.
Is this posible?
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.25-1+sury.org~precise+2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : NA
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : NA
I want to show on the frontpage a number of products those can be found on the website. I have a multilanguage website and i want to show on the Dutch site the number of products that can be bought from a sertain catagory and its sub-catagory's and for the English part the same.
I want to show something like: There are XXX items on this website.
Is this posible?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148380
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Display number of selling products
Hi,
I think that the best will be to do a SQL query to count the number of HikaShop products.
You can do that in a module and use a JText in order to have some translated text for your multilanguage purposes.
HikaShop can display the number of products in a category while showing a product listing. If you want to display it in another context, you will have to do that in a module.
Regards,
I think that the best will be to do a SQL query to count the number of HikaShop products.
You can do that in a module and use a JText in order to have some translated text for your multilanguage purposes.
HikaShop can display the number of products in a category while showing a product listing. If you want to display it in another context, you will have to do that in a module.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds