- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 2
Hikashop Error!
12 years 6 months ago #148869
by Scott
Hikashop Error! was created by Scott
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
I've been editing categories and changed the name of the ROOT category but immediately after saving I receive the message:
SQL=SELECT category_id FROM ******_hikashop_category WHERE category_parent_id= AND category_type='product' LIMIT 1
I'm now completely locked out of most of hikashop :dry:
I can access some of the shop such as customer information but if I try to access categories, products or the main configuration page I'm hit with the above error message and returned to the Joomla control panel.
Any advice on how I can fix this please? I really don't want to have to start again from scratch
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
I've been editing categories and changed the name of the ROOT category but immediately after saving I receive the message:
SQL=SELECT category_id FROM ******_hikashop_category WHERE category_parent_id= AND category_type='product' LIMIT 1
I'm now completely locked out of most of hikashop :dry:
I can access some of the shop such as customer information but if I try to access categories, products or the main configuration page I'm hit with the above error message and returned to the Joomla control panel.
Any advice on how I can fix this please? I really don't want to have to start again from scratch
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148872
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop Error!
Hi,
Can you please provide a screenshot of what you are trying to save ?
Regards,
Can you please provide a screenshot of what you are trying to save ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149029
by Scott
Replied by Scott on topic Hikashop Error!
I can't take a screenshot since the entire cart crashed and whenever I tried to access it, it just gave the SQL Error. My only option was to reinstall the database (luckily its on a test server at the moment).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149035
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop Error!
Yes, the root category should never be changed. In fact there is no way to edit it via the interface normally.
It's just there for the categories tree consistency.
It's just there for the categories tree consistency.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Scott
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds