- Posts: 177
- Thank you received: 4
Display Characteristics for Stock Available Only
12 years 6 months ago #148894
by kchahine
Display Characteristics for Stock Available Only was created by kchahine
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.morenadancewear.com.au/shoes-for-her...d-and-black-3-5.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0 Business
-- Joomla version -- :2.5.19
Hi,
Is there a way to disable the characteristic with no stock in them. refer to the following link for explanation:
www.morenadancewear.com.au/shoes-for-her...d-and-black-3-5.html
In the link, I have this shoes in size 39.0. I only want the characteristic of the size available to display, which is in this example size 39.0. In other words, the only choice to be available from the dropdown list is 39.0. Can it be done! I have seen websites with such functionality and it will be excellent for me to have it implemented.
Many thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0 Business
-- Joomla version -- :2.5.19
Hi,
Is there a way to disable the characteristic with no stock in them. refer to the following link for explanation:
www.morenadancewear.com.au/shoes-for-her...d-and-black-3-5.html
In the link, I have this shoes in size 39.0. I only want the characteristic of the size available to display, which is in this example size 39.0. In other words, the only choice to be available from the dropdown list is 39.0. Can it be done! I have seen websites with such functionality and it will be excellent for me to have it implemented.
Many thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148910
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display Characteristics for Stock Available Only
Hi,
Yes that's possible. Simply turn off the option "Display out of stock products" in the configuration of HikaShop.
Yes that's possible. Simply turn off the option "Display out of stock products" in the configuration of HikaShop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kchahine
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds