- Posts: 84
- Thank you received: 0
restrict thumbnail display yet more in pop-up
12 years 6 months ago #149079
by lwlbar
restrict thumbnail display yet more in pop-up was created by lwlbar
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0 business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
Hi,
Is there a way to restrict the amount of thumbnails visible on the front end of the product page whilst allowing more images to be displayed in the image pop-up shadow box?
Many thanks in advance
Claire
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
Hi,
Is there a way to restrict the amount of thumbnails visible on the front end of the product page whilst allowing more images to be displayed in the image pop-up shadow box?
Many thanks in advance
Claire
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149083
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic restrict thumbnail display yet more in pop-up
Hi,
I think that if you edit the view "show_block_img", in the thumbnail part, add a class for the thumbnails, for example "hika_display_thumbs" on the displayed thumbnails and "hika_hide_thumbs" for the one to hide.
You have to add the class in the $attr variable.
This require PHP knowledges.
I think that if you edit the view "show_block_img", in the thumbnail part, add a class for the thumbnails, for example "hika_display_thumbs" on the displayed thumbnails and "hika_hide_thumbs" for the one to hide.
You have to add the class in the $attr variable.
This require PHP knowledges.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149217
by lwlbar
Replied by lwlbar on topic restrict thumbnail display yet more in pop-up
Hi,
I have very basic php knowledge. I have the file you're talking about.
Where exactly would I place this css and how exactly?
I have found 3 $attr in the php file.
Thanks for any further help !
I have very basic php knowledge. I have the file you're talking about.
Where exactly would I place this css and how exactly?
I have found 3 $attr in the php file.
Thanks for any further help !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149238
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic restrict thumbnail display yet more in pop-up
Hi,
It's actually the line:
that you should change to something like that:
It's actually the line:
Code:
$attr = 'onmouseover="return window.localPage.changeImage(this, \'hikashop_main_image'.$variant_name.'\', \''.$img->url.'\', '.$img->width.', '.$img->height.', \''.@$image->file_description.'\', \''.@$image->file_name.'\');"';
Code:
static $i=0; $++; if($i>4){ $attr = 'style="display:none;" onmouseover="return window.localPage.changeImage(this, \'hikashop_main_image'.$variant_name.'\', \''.$img->url.'\', '.$img->width.', '.$img->height.', \''.@$image->file_description.'\', \''.@$image->file_name.'\');"'; }else{ $attr = 'onmouseover="return window.localPage.changeImage(this, \'hikashop_main_image'.$variant_name.'\', \''.$img->url.'\', '.$img->width.', '.$img->height.', \''.@$image->file_description.'\', \''.@$image->file_name.'\');"'; }
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149535
by lwlbar
Replied by lwlbar on topic restrict thumbnail display yet more in pop-up
Hi Nicolas,
thanks for your help.
I think that's a bit complicated for me. It's not working instead sending me to an error page.
I don't need it badly enough to warrant you wasting time on this one for me!
Thanks again
thanks for your help.
I think that's a bit complicated for me. It's not working instead sending me to an error page.
I don't need it badly enough to warrant you wasting time on this one for me!
Thanks again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds