- Posts: 214
- Thank you received: 7
unexpected $end in form.php line 676
- conticreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #149182
by conticreative
unexpected $end in form.php line 676 was created by conticreative
-- url of the page with the problem -- : Administration
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome/FF/IE
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in [...] administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/menus/tmpl/form.php on line 676
I am working on a staging site with the business version. I just updated to the newer version of Hikashop today.
When I create a new menu or try to edit an existing menu and I go to:
Menu Link >> Hikashop Options >> click
The next page looks like it is showing the hikashop administrative menu in plain text (ordered list) and this error at the nbottom:
From there I cannot do anything and it looks like it is not creating the new Module since I am unable to find a module referencing the link ID . The only ones are those that were created with the default hikashop menu links.
Needless to say, I am stuck, big time.
I'd appreciate any help. Thank you.
EDIT:
I have diffed the current form.php page with the one I have on another test site and in the process of doing that I opened the page in Dreamweaver.
The later version of DW has a syntax checker and it returns an error at line 1350
That line incidentally is an empty line at the very end of the page.
The older version of that page I have is identical at the end but it gets me no error in DW.
This is what it looks like right above the error at line 1350:
Another thing I found while diffing the two documents is that there is very little difference between the two, but tehre must be an error someplace because obviously DW is getting confused and telling me the error is at the end when that happens usually the error is elsewhere.
By the way, this is what's at line 676:
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome/FF/IE
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in [...] administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/menus/tmpl/form.php on line 676
I am working on a staging site with the business version. I just updated to the newer version of Hikashop today.
When I create a new menu or try to edit an existing menu and I go to:
Menu Link >> Hikashop Options >> click
The next page looks like it is showing the hikashop administrative menu in plain text (ordered list) and this error at the nbottom:
Code:
System
Configuration
Zones
Payment methods
Shipping methods
[b] [SNIP][/b]
Documentation
Documentation
Update / About
Forum
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/seogard/public_html/lll2/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/menus/tmpl/form.php on line 676
From there I cannot do anything and it looks like it is not creating the new Module since I am unable to find a module referencing the link ID . The only ones are those that were created with the default hikashop menu links.
Needless to say, I am stuck, big time.
I'd appreciate any help. Thank you.
EDIT:
I have diffed the current form.php page with the one I have on another test site and in the process of doing that I opened the page in Dreamweaver.
The later version of DW has a syntax checker and it returns an error at line 1350
That line incidentally is an empty line at the very end of the page.
The older version of that page I have is identical at the end but it gets me no error in DW.
This is what it looks like right above the error at line 1350:
Code:
$doc = JFactory::getDocument();
$doc->addScriptDeclaration($this->js);?>
Another thing I found while diffing the two documents is that there is very little difference between the two, but tehre must be an error someplace because obviously DW is getting confused and telling me the error is at the end when that happens usually the error is elsewhere.
By the way, this is what's at line 676:
Code:
675 <td class="key">
676
677 <?php echo JText::_('SHOW_TAXED_PRICES');?>
678
679 <td>
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by conticreative. Reason: Found more data
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149184
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic unexpected $end in form.php line 676
Hi,
I just fixed the HikaShop package.
You can re-download HikaShop 2.3.0, it will be good.
Regards,
I just fixed the HikaShop package.
You can re-download HikaShop 2.3.0, it will be good.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- conticreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 214
- Thank you received: 7
12 years 6 months ago #149185
by conticreative
Replied by conticreative on topic unexpected $end in form.php line 676
Thanks, I temporarily loaded the previous version of form.php after doing a quick diff and they were so similar I figured I'd try it. Sure enough, worked great.
I'll go get the new one now. Thank you.
I'll go get the new one now. Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds